Friday 17 May 2019

My Heart - CIC470 (Color Challenge)

Hello my friends and welcome to the end of another week.  Today I am sharing a card I created for the color challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.  The colours for this challenge are Pink, Lime and White.


For my card, I decided to take a look through my supplies and use some older items that I haven't used in a long time.




Below is a list of the supplies I used for this card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - You Make My Day
Dies: MFT Stamps - Stitched Oval Scallop Frames, Stitched Oval Stax, Gerbera Daisy, Layered Leaves and Blueprints 8 (Heart)
Other: Recollections - 110lb White and Pink card stocks and 65lb Lime Green card stock,  Cuttlebug - Textile Embossing Folder, Hero Arts - Bubble Gum Shadow Ink

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

1 comment: