Wednesday 15 May 2019

So Lucky - TYIC #87 (Spring Colours)

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a good day so far.  I am back today to share a tag I created for the challenge at Tag You're It!


The tag I created is quite small compared to what I normally make for this challenge, but I think it tuned out simple and sweet.

Tah tag elements come from the Tag Builder Blueprints 5 from MFT Stamps and the cute fairy and flowers come from the Fairy Friends stamp set from Lawn Fawn.  It was a bit of a challenge to find a sentiment that would fit on the banner but I did find one in the From The Heart stamp set from MFT Stamps.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Fairy Friends,  MFT Stamps - From The Heart
Dies: MFT Stamps - Tag Builder Blueprints 5,  Lawn Fawn - Fairy Friends
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Hero Arts - Teal
Copic Markers: Skin - E00, E11, E13, R20  Hair - E50, E53  Wings - BG10, BG13  Dress & Flowers - V12, V15, V17  Stem - YG03, YG21
Other: Recollections - 110lb White and Turquoise card stocks,  Sprcteum Noir - Crystal Clear Sparkling Brush Pen,  Jillibean Soup - Twine,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and I shop you have a great day! Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Love all the stitching detail on the tag. Many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Kathy! I love the little fairy and the purple and aqua together! Magical! :)

    ReplyDelete