Saturday 11 May 2019

Brimming With Happiness - Caffeinated Inspiration-Spring Tea

Hello my friends and Happy Saturday!  Today I am back to share a card I created for the inspiration challenge at the Coffee Loving Cardmakers.


I was inspired by the colours in the above picture and the layout was inspired by the inspiration card by Laurel Seabrook.  (Love her card).



I decided to dry emboss my background panel using the Script embossing folder from Cuttlebug.  I think it gives some nice texture and looks romantic.  I also used some delicate floral design paper for the tea bag as well as the sentiment strip.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Cup of Tea,  Wplus9 - Free-Hand Florals
Dies: MFT Stamps - Tea Party and Slanted Sentiment Strips,  Wplus9 - Free-Hand Florals
Inks: Versafine - Onyx Black,  Hero Arts - Soft Pink, Bubble Gum, Ultra Pink, Lime Green
Other: Recollections - 110lb White and Pink card stocks,  Memory Box - Pixie 6x6 paper collection,  Cuttlebug - Script Embossing Folder,  White Sewing Thread and Silver card stock from my stash

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  Any comments are so appreciated.  Have a wonderful day! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. elle est très douce et très agréable à regarder!

    ReplyDelete