Monday 6 May 2019

Let's Celebrate You - MFTWSC435

Hello my friends and welcome to a new week.  Today I created a very simple are for the current sketch challenge at MFT Stamps.



I coloured some images from  the Birthday Chicks stamp set from MFT Stamps and added them to some stitched circles, so that were the focal point of my card.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birthday Chicks
Dies: MFT Stamps - Stitched Circle Stax
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Chicks - Y02, Y13, Y17, YR18  Aqua - BG10, BG13,  Tan - E51, E53  Brown - E23, E25, E27  Pink - RV13 & RV55
Other: Recollections - 110lb White, Light Blue and Teal card stocks,  Sakura White Gel Pen,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by, Kathy

1 comment: