Tuesday 5 July 2016

Chill Out

Hello friends, today is the first day of the newest 30 Day Coloring Challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin of The Daily Marker.  This 30 day challenge is running from July 5 to August 5, 2016 and encourages everyone to try to colour something every day, even if it's only for 10 minutes a day.  I hope that you can join along.

Here is a picture of the colouring I did for the first day.


I ended up finishing the image on the right by paper piecing the rest of the picture and then I made it into a card. The paper piecing on this was quite challenging because I had to cut around the body of the girl.


Here are a couple of pictures of the finished card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Who's That Girl - Straight From The Carton
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13,  Solid Bracket & Mini Tab Quartet
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Skin - E00, E53, BV00  Skirt - E41, E43, E44  Top & Carton - R02, R05  Chair Legs - E23, E27  Spoon - C00, C1
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Miss Caroline-Howdy Doody 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape

Thanks so much for dropping by and I hope to see you back tomorrow, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment