Friday 15 July 2016

Dog-Gone

Hello friends, it's Friday again, yeah!  I had fun today and made what I think is a super cute three sided card.

I took an A2 size card base and cut off 2 3/4" of the top of the front of the card. I then covered the remaining front of the card and the backside of the front with "wooden" design paper to make it look like a fence.

I then sponged the right inside of the card with distress ink to look like clouds.  I used the Grassy Fields die-namic to add grass to all three decorated sides of the card.

I Copic coloured two dogs and a ball from the Lucky Dogs stamp set and the dog house from the You Make My Tail Wag stamp set both from MFT Stamps. After colouring the images I fussy cut them out.  I then glued all of the coloured images onto the card and added a sentiment to finish off the card.

Here are a couple of pictures of the finished card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-Lucky Dog and You Make My Tail Wag
Dies: MFT Stamps - Grassy Fields,  Lawn Fawn - Puffy Cloud Borders (For Cloud Template)
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - On The Bright Side-Two 6x6 paper pad
Copic Markers: E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, W00, W1, W3, W5, C00, C1, C5, C7, C9, R00, R27, R39, E25, E27, E59, BG10, BG53, BG57, Y00, YG23
Other: Recollections - Card Stock

Thanks so much for dropping by and I hope to see you soon, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment