Saturday 2 July 2016

Fabulous 4th - MFTWSC287

Hello friends and happy long weekend if you're in Canada or the United States.

Yesterday was Canada Day and we had a bbq in our cul de sac to celebrate. Lots of little kids were running around and having lots of fun.

I also worked on a making a card for America's 4th of July, using the current sketch from MFT Card Challenges.


I used the Pure Innocence - My Little Firecracker stamp set from MFT Stamps, which I stamped, coloured, paper pieced and fussy cut out. I also used the Pebbles - Americana 6x6 paper pad that I just picked up the other day from Tuesday Morning.  The paper pad is perfect for patriotic cards. I used some of the paper for paper piecing  the little girl's dress.






Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence - My Little Firecrackers
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 & 20 and Stitched Circle Stax
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Memento Ink - Paris Dusk
Copic Markers: Skin - E51, E11, BV00, R20  Hair - E23, E25, E29  Socks & Shoes - C00, C1, C5, C7, C9  Sparkler - Y00, Y06, Y35
Design Paper - Pebbles - Americana 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape, Adhesive Rhinestone

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a great long weekend! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment