Wednesday 6 July 2016

Comfy Couch

Hello, I hope you had a good day today. For Day 2 of #thedailymarker30day challenge, I did lots of Copic colouring using an Art Impressions stamp that I had never used.

The image is a large one which I stamped onto a piece of card stock I had cut out using the largest die in the Blueprints 13 die-namics from MFT Stamps.

I tired to colour different skin tones, so no two ladies have the same colour skin. The colouring of this image and background, took we me quite awhile so I took pictures along the way.





Here is the finished card.


Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Art Impressions - Comfy On The Couch
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink
Other: Recollections - Card Stock
Copic Markers: There are so many I took a picture instead of writing them down.


Thanks so much for dropping by and I hope to see you tomorrow, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment