Friday 1 July 2016

O Canada

Good morning friends, if your in Canada, Happy Canada Day!

Canada Day celebrates the anniversary of Canada's confederation.

I did not have any stamps to make a a card for Canada Day but when I thought about it, I decided I could use some of the super cute mice from the MFT Stamps' - Strike Up The Band stamp set to make a little band.

I thought if I coloured them in red and white and added our national anthem as the title/sentiment for the card it would work perfectly. I used the Lawn Fawn - Sally's ABC's stamp set to write out O Canada.

I very happy with how it turned out.



below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown - Strike Up The Band,  Lawn Fawn - Sally's ABC's
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copics: Mice - E40, E43, R00  Red - R24, R39  Yellow - YR21, YR23 Drumsticks - E23, E27  Grey/Shadow - C00, C1, C3
Other: Recollections - Card Stock

Thanks so much and I hope you have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment