Saturday 23 July 2016

Happy Birthday, Cupcake

Good morning, I hope you are having a good day so far.  It's gorgeous and sunny here and I'm so grateful for air conditioning.

After making my card yesterday I decided to pair the same Pure Innocence girl with an image from another stamp set, this time the Hog Heaven set from MFT Stamps.

Since both images are holding cupcakes I thought they would be cute together and it's why I used a cupcake sentiment as well.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence - Cupcake Day,  Birdie Brown - Hog Heaven
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Memento Ink - Rich Cocoa
Copic Markers: Girl - Skin-E11, E13, BV00, R20  Dress - Y00, Y02, Y06  Hair - E23, E27, E29  Shoes - C5, C7, C9  Pig - R000, R00, R02  Chocolate Icing - E44, E49 Shadow - W00, W1
Other: Recollections - Card Stock

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment