Friday 8 July 2016

Fabulous!

Hello all, I hope you're having a good day so far. Happy Friday!

I made card using another stamp from Art Impressions, this time from a stamp set that I bought at Michaels.

Once I decided on the stamp I was going to use, I then went through my 6x6 design paper pads and picked out something I liked and that I could colour the image to match.

I settled on the My Mind's Eye - Be Amazing paper pad, which has some great colours.

This is the finished coloured image.


And this is the finished card.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Art Impressions/Hamton Art - Got Style
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink
Copic Markers: Skin - E00, E11, BV00, R20  Hair - E57, E59  Aqua - BG10, BG11, BG13, BG32  Yellow - Y21, Y23, Y26  Green - YG03, YG25  Coral - R00, R02, R05  Shadow - C00, C1, C3
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Follow Your Heart-Be Amazing 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment