Friday 24 March 2017

Congrats

Hello my friends and Happy Friday!  I hope your work day goes quick and you can start enjoying your weekend.

Today, I made a card using the Freehand Florals stamp set and matching dies from Wplus9 and lots of different coloured inks.

This card is for a girl that works at my local Starbucks and who just got a great new job with the government,  I thought I would make her a congratulations card and give it to her on her Sunday, which is her last day.

This particular card was inspired by the one Dawn Woleslage, the owner of Wplus9 made in a video introducing the Freehand Florals stamp set.

Here is the card I made.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Wplus9 - Freehand Florals
Dies: Wplus9 - Freehand Florals,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 27,  Lawn Fawn - Scripty Congrats
Inks: Hero Arts - Soft PinkBubble GumUltra Pink, Soft Vanilla, Butter Bar, Pumpkin Pie, Lime GreenField Greens, Soft Pool and Tide Pool
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Pink card stock,  Pretty Pink Posh - 4mm Sparkling Clear Sequins,  Foam Tape

Thank you for dropping by and have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment