Sunday 12 March 2017

Spring Fairies

Hello my friends and welcome back.

Today I made a Spring themed card using lots of products from Lawn Fawn.  I used the Leafy Tree Backdrop die and card stock to make the tree scene.  The purple flowers were added using the Martha Stewart - 3-in-1 Hydrangea punch and card stock.

The cute fairies and fairy house are from the Fairy Friends stamp set and matching dies, also from Lawn Fawn.

I inked up the cloudy sky by using Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and a mask that I made using the Puffy Cloud Borders dies.

I am so happy with how the card turned out.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Fairy Friends
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Fairy Friends,  Leafy Tree Backdrop-Landscape,  Stitched Hillside Borders,  Puffy Cloud Borders
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black Ink,  Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass
Copic Markers: Fairy House - G82, G99, V12, V15, V17, E44, E43, E42, E41, Y11, E27, E23, W00, W1, W3  Fairy - Skin - E00, E11, R20  Hair - E21, E23, E27  Wings - BG11, BG70  Dresses - B21, B24, B26, RV10, RV13, RV14
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Brown, Green and Purple card stock,  Martha Stewart - 3-in-1 Hydrangea punch

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment