Friday 3 March 2017

To My Favorite Peep

Hello my friends and Happy Friday!

For Day 3 of The Daily Marker 30 Day challenge I coloured up this cutie from the One Of My Favorite Peeps stamp set from MFT Stamps.  I also slightly altered the sentiment by some creative masking.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - One Of My Favorite Peeps
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Skin - E000, E53, BV00, R20  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Dress - R00, R02, R14, R20  Peep - Y11, Y21, E31, E35
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - In Bloom 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Dark Peach card stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  I will be back shortly with another card.  Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment