Monday 20 March 2017

I'm Rooting For You

I am back again with another card using the March 2017 - My Monthly Hero kit from Hero Arts.  I combined the images from that kit with the sentiment from the Rooting For You stamp set from Lawn Fawn.  I also used the Gingham background stamp and a couple of different edges dies from MFT Stamps.

I like how you can make different types of cards with the same kit.

Here is the finished clean and simple card I ended up making.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Hero Arts - My Monthly Hero kit - March 2017,  MFT Stamps - Gingham Background,  Lawn Fawn - Rooting For You
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Hero Arts - Red Royal Shadow Ink
Copic Markers: Watering Can - C00, C1, C3, C5  Hand Rake - E33, E39, C1, C3  Flower Pots - E11, E13, E15, E17  Flowers - BG11, BG13, YG03 & YG63
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Red card stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you again for dropping by and I hope you have a great rest of your day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment