Sunday 19 March 2017

You're Somebunny Special

Hello my friends, I hope you are enjoying your day so far.

A few days ago, I received my order from Hero Arts of the March 2017 My Monthly Hero Kit.  It was such a great kit this month with lots of stamps and dies.



Yesterday I cut and coloured a bunch of images from the kit and I used some of them on the card I made today.


Include in the kit was a very cool die that cuts ground with little slits so that you can tuck in the vegetables.  I used the die to cut a piece of watercolor paper and inked it up with Gathered Twigs and Hickory Smoke distress inks.  Then to give it a bit more texture, I sprayed it with some water and blotted it with a paper towel.  The cloudy sky was created by using templates made with card stock cut using Lawn Fawn's Puffy Clouds Borders and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.

Here are a couple of pictures of the finished card.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Hero Arts - My Monthly Hero kit - March 2017
Dies: Hero Arts - My Monthly Hero kit - March 2017,  Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Borders and Puffy Cloud Borders
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Distress Inks - Gathered TwigsHickory Smoke and Tumbled Glass,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Bunny - W00, W1, W3, R00, R20  Carrots - YR15, YR18, G24, G28
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Green card stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment