Monday 27 March 2017

Easter Banner

Hello my friends and welcome back to another week.  Today I decided to make an Easter banner to hang from my mantle.

I created my banner using the Nested Lacey Pennants die from Spellbindershas the base, which I cut from two different colours of card stock.  The next layer I measured and cut using my paper trimmer, which I cut from the Carta Bella "Spring" 6x6 design paper.  The circeles and letters were cut from two different colours of card stock with the Stitched Circle Stax and High-Rise Alpha Upp[ercase die-namics from MFT Stamps.  I stacked and glued three of each letter to give them a bit more dimension.



To complete the banner, I strung each pennant onto some pink polka dot ribbon from American Crafts, through the loops on the pennants.


Below are close up pictures so you can see the design paper better.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Dies: Spellbinders - Nested Lacey Pennants,  MFT Stamps - Stitched Circle Stax and High-Rise Alpha Uppercase
Other: Recollections - 65lb Pink and Blue card stock,  Carta Bella - Spring 6x6 design paper,  American Crafts - Pink Polka Dot Premium Ribbon

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment