Wednesday 15 March 2017

Together

Hello my friends and welcome back.  I hope you are having a good week so far.

Today I made a card using the MFT Stamps, Pure Innocence - Happy Together girl that I coloured up a few days ago.  I also used the Gingham Background stamp from MFT Stamps to make the patterned paper at the bottom of the card.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Happy Together and Gingham Background
Dies: MFT Stamps - Stitched Scallop Basic Edges
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Hero Arts - Red Royal
Copic Markers: Skin - E000, E53, BV00, R20  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Dress - C00, C1, R27, RV29, RV69  Shoes - C5, C7, C9  Bird - B21, B26, YR15
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  Have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment