Sunday 24 March 2019

Brighten My Life - Tag You're It #83

I didn't think I would be back again this weekend, but I just couldn't stay away from creating something.

Today I am sharing a tag I created for the current Tag You're It Challenge.  The challenge was to create a tag with Polka Dots.


I stamped and cut out the girl from Pure Innocence - Beach Day stamp set from MFT Stamps.  i coloured most of her with Copic markers and paper pieced her bikini with some yellow polka dot design paper from Lawn Fawn.

I created the sea and beach by cutting some card stock with the main die from the Beach Scene Builder die-namics from MFT Stamps.  The clouds and sun rays were created using some Distress Inks and the Radiating Rays and Mini Cloud Edges stencils, also from MFT Stamps.  I finished off the tag by adding a sentiment and some yellow polka dot ribbon from American Crafts.




below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence - Beach Day
Dies: Sizzix/Tim Holtz - Tag & Bookplates Bigz Die,  MFT Stamps - Beach Scene Builder
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass and Squeezed Lemonade
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, E33, V15, R20  Purple - V12, V15, V17  Yellow - Y02, Y13, Y17  White - C00, C1, C3
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Aqua and Karft card stocks,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Lawn Fawn - Let's Polka 6x6 petite paper pack,  Foam Tape

I hope you like my finished tag.  Have a great evening and I hope you'll drop back again soon, Kathy

4 comments:

  1. oh que c'est adorable et estival, j'adore ce soleil et cette petite fille qui est à la plage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love the scene you created, and of course the itsy bitsy teeny weenie yellow polka dot bikini! :P Are you singing now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little girl is adorable, sporting her yellow polka dot bikini! Talk about a sweet tag in every way! So thrilled to see your artistry in the Tag, You're It gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summery fun! And that polka dot bikini is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete