Sunday 10 March 2019

Sweet As Spring - Tag You're It #82

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a great weekend.  I am back today to share a tag I created for the current challenge at Tag You're It Challenge.

Here is the inspiration tag.

I could not find any St. Patrick' Day stamps in my stash but I thought I would use the colours as the inspiration for my tag.

I smooshed some Lucky Clover Distress ink mixed with water onto my white card stock tag.  I then sprayed the tag with some Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist to add some shine and interest.  The little girl with from the Pure Innocence - Feline Better stamp set and the sentiment is from the Pure Innocence - Out On A Limb stamp set, both from MFT Stamps.  I coloured most of the girl with Copic markers but paper pieced her dress.  I wanted to make her "Irish" by colouring her hair red and adding a few freckles.  I popped up the girl and the sentiment banner onto the front of the tag with foam tape and added some green embroidery thread in the whole of the tag.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps -  Pure Innocence - Feline Better and Out On A Limb
Dies: Sizzix/Tim Holtz - Tag & Bookplates Bigz Die,  MFT Stamps - Feline Better and Blueprints 20
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Hero Arts - Orange Soda,  Distress Ink - Lucky Clover
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Green card stock,  Tattere Angels - Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist,  My Mind's Eye - Stella and Rose-Mabel 6x6 paper pad,  Foam Tape, Green Embroidery Thread

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day, Kathy

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet, sweet tag...love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable tag, Kathy! I love your "smooshed" background and her paper pieced dress!

    ReplyDelete