Wednesday 27 March 2019

With Enough Coffee Anything is Possible - Caffeinated Inspiration-Happy Spring

I'm back again to share another card.  This time I created a card for the Happy Spring inspiration from the Coffee Loving Cardmakers.

Here is the inspiration picture which I matched almost literally.


I combined the Coffee and Tea stamp set from Simon Says Stamp with the retired Beautiful Blooms stamps and dies from MFT Stamps to create the two main features on my card.

The table/tray was created using some woodgrain design paper and the napkin was created using some burlap paper which I took apart a little to create the fringe.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps:  Simon Says Stamp - Coffee and Tea,  MFT Stamps - Beautiful Blooms
Dies: MFT Stamps - Beautiful Blooms
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Hero Arts - Lemon Yellow, Butter Bar,  Cup O'Joe,  Lime Green and Forever Green
Copic Markers: C00, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, E23, E27
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Crate Paper - Peppermint 6x6 paper pad (Woodgrain Paper),  DCWV - Burlap Paper 6x6 paper pad, Foam Tape

Thank you for dropping by and I hope you have an awesome day!  Kathy

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. quelle superbe mise en scène, cette carte est très belle et originale!

    ReplyDelete