Thursday 7 March 2019

Have A Blast - MFTWSC427

Hello and welcome back my friends.  I am here today to share a card I created for the current sketch challenge at MFT Card Challenges.


Instead of a balloon, I decided to create a galaxy using the Starry Circle  die from MFT Stamps.  I first cut some 110lb white card stock with the die and then kept on smooshing it into distress inks mixed with water until I was happy.  Then I took a die from the Stitched Circle Stax, also from MFT Stamps, and cut some silver glitter card stock from DCWV to back the galaxy and add some sparkle to the stars.

The little astronaut was coloured with Comic markers a week or two ago when I was participating in The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge.  I am pretty happy with how the finished card turned out.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-Space Explorer
Dies: MFT Stamps - Starry CircleStitched Circle Stax and Blueprints 27
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Inks - Blueprint Sketch, Chipped Sapphire, Wilted Violet and Black Soot
Other: Copic Markers, Recollections - 100lb White card stock,  Neenah - 80 lb Solar White Super Smooth card stock,   DCWV - 6x6 Neutrals Glitter Card stock pad,  Sakura - White Gel pen and Black Glaze pen,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

1 comment: