Friday 22 March 2019

Easter Chicks

Hello my friends and happy Friday!  Today I am back to share an Easter card that I created by combining a couple of different stamp sets from Lawn Fawn.

I thought it would be cute if the real chicks followed what they thought was their mother, who was dropping jelly beans from her basket while she walked.  I couldn't come up with a clever sentiment myself so I used a sentiment that came in one of the stamp sets.

I think the final card turned out so cute.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Chirpy Chirp Chirp and Easter Party
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Chirpy Chirp Chirp and Easter Party,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 20
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense black,  Versafine - Onyx Black, Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass and Mowed Lawn
Copic Markers: Girl's Skin - E23, E25, E27, R22  Yellow - Y02, Y13, Y17  Orange - YR15, YR18  Purple - V12, V15, V17
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock, Lawn Fawn - Perfectly Plaid Spring 6x6 paper pad, MFT Stamps - Mini Cloud Edges stencil

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. que c'est mignon et adorable, une petite carte craquante!

    ReplyDelete