Monday 18 March 2019

Oceans of Love - SSC200

Hello my friends, I am back today to share a card I created for  the sketch challenge at  Sunday Stamps Challenge.  They are celebrating their 200th challenge and I wanted to join in.


For my left side panel, I created an ombre wave pattern using four different shades of blue Distress Inks and the Make Waves stencil from MFT Stamps.

I popped up the panel with foam tape and added a Mermaid from the Mermazing stamp set, also from MFT Stamps, to the waves. I finished off the card by adding a sentiment that I stamped onto a flagged banner and partly popped up on foam tape so that it was the same level as the ocean panel.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-Mermazing
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 20
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Salty Ocean and Mermaid Lagoon
Comic Markers: Skin - E00, E11, E13, R20  Hair - YG03, YG23, YG25 Purple - V12, V15, V17  Aqua - BG10, BG11, BG13
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock and Crystal Clear Sparkle Brush Pen,  Sakura - White Gel Pen

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Such an adorable mermaid! I love her wave background, too - so perfect! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! Your wave background is lovely for your perfectly colored mermaid! Thanks for sharing with us at SUNDAY STAMPS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your waves so great sponged
    the Mermaid is so cuutee and lovely coloring
    great sweet beautiful card
    Many thanks for using my sketch and joining our challenge #200 at Sunday Stamps
    hugs
    Monika (DT)

    ReplyDelete