Monday 25 March 2019

Happy Easter - AAA CAS Game #136

Welcome back my friends, I am here to share a card I created for the current sketch at AAA Cards.  The challenge is to create a clean and simple card using one image and if you want to add the twist of Spring.


If you have seen my cards, clean and simple really isn't my forte but I decide to give it a go.

I used the cute girl from the Pure Innocence - I'm All Ears stamp set that I actually coloured in February during the Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge.  I did a bit of ink smooshing on the background panel with some Peacock Feather Distress Oxide ink.  I popped up the girl with foam tape and added a sentiment from the same stamp set.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-I'm All Ears
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,   Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Oxide - Peacock Feathers
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, E33, V15, R20  Hair - E23, E27, E29  Dress & Bow - BG13, BG53, BG57  Bunny Ears - C00, R000, R00, R21  Shoes - C5, C7, C9  Carrot - YR15, YR18, G02, G09
Other: Recollections - 110lb White and Aqua card stocks,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!  Kathy

4 comments:

  1. elle est trop mignonne cette petite lapine, ta carte est ravissante!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! And beautifully coloured and created too. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty and sweet card! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oiii.. Love this cutie and the cool texture. Thank you for joining us at AAA Cards, hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete