Tuesday 27 December 2016

Cookies - Three Ways

Hello my friends, I hope you had a good Christmas, it was very quiet here, with only me and the man and we ended up not even having Turkey for dinner.

It's time to actually make some cards that are not for Christmas so I used the Cookie Crumbs stamp set and You're The Milk To My Cookie die-namics from MFT Stamps.

I made up a bunch of cookies and then made three different cards.  The first two have the same layout and the third was inspired by a card made by Jody Morrow-Confessions Of A Ribbon Addict.

I think you could make some very cute Valentine's Day cards with these sets.


Below is a list of the supplies I used for the first card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Cookie Crumbs
Dies: MFT Stamps - You're The Milk To My Cookie, Blueprints 13, Stitched Scallop Basic Edges
Inks: Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Gathered Twigs
Design Paper: American Crafts - XOXO 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  65lb Pink, Kraft and Brown card stock



Below is a list of the supplies I used for the second card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Cookie Crumbs
Dies: MFT Stamps - You're The Milk To My Cookie, Blueprints 13, Stitched Scallop Basic Edges
Inks: Hero Arts - Bubble Gum Shadow Ink and Unicorn Pigment Ink,  Distress Ink - Gathered Twigs
Design Paper: American Crafts - XOXO 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  65lb White, Blue, Pink Kraft and Brown card stock,  Sakura - White Gel Pen




Below is a list of the supplies I used for this third card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Cookie Crumbs, Gingham Background
Dies: MFT Stamps - You're The Milk To My Cookie, Blueprints 27  Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles
Inks: Versafine - Onyx Black,  Hero Arts - Red Royal Shadow Ink,  Distress Ink - Gathered Twigs
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  65lb Red, Brown and Kraft card stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  Have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment