Sunday 18 December 2016

Sing Loudly

Hello my friends, it's been a very snowy day here today, so I'm staying inside and crafting today.

I really wanted to use last year's adorable Alpine Carolers stamp set and matching dies from Mama Elephant to make a card and so I did.

The good thing about these images is they don't have to be used for a Christmas card but are perfect for a fall/winter anytime card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Mama Elephant - Alpine Carolers
Dies: Mama Elephant - Alpine Carolers,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 20,  Simon Says Stamp - A2 Card Curved Edge
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress ink - Salty Ocean, Blueprint Sketch
Copic Markers:  Skin - E11, E33, R20  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Red - R27, R39  Green - G12, G14  Dark Blue - B95, B97, B99  White - C00, C1  Man's Pants & Girl's Shoes - E53, E55, E57  Girl's Coat - E55, E57  Dark Shoes - E57, E59
Other:  Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Red card stock,  Sakura - Black Glaze Pen and White Gel Pen

Thank you again for dropping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day, Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment