Saturday 17 December 2016

Rare Friends

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a good day so far.

In between loads of laundry, I was able to make this card using the Beast Friends stamp set from MFT Stamps.  After the Yeti image was stamped, cut out and coloured I decided to add the scarf. I stamped the scarf on a separate piece of paper, coloured it and then fussy cut it out and glued it to the yeti, where it fit perfectly.

The mountains where made using the Snow-Capped Mountains die-namics from MFT Stamps and I think I managed to capture in the third photos the clear Wink of Stella I added to the snow caps.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-Beast Friends
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13, Snow-Capped Mountains   Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Borders
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versfine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Stormy Sky, Salty Ocean
Copic Markers: B000, B02, W00, W1, R24, R27, R39
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Gray card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Sakura - Black Glaze Pen and White Gel Pen,  Wink of Stella - Clear Brush Marker,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for taking time to drop by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment