Friday 16 December 2016

May Your Holidays Be Bright

Hello my friends and happy Friday!  I can't believe that in little over a week it will be Christmas. I finally mailed out some cards. For a person that makes lots of cards, I can be awful about sending them out.

Today I made a card using the Reindeer Games stamp set from Mama Elephant.  This stamp set came out last year but I only bought it recently.  The reindeer in this set are so adorable.

The sentiment comes from the Jolly and Merry stamp set also from Mama Elephant, which I selectively choose and inked to make the sentiment.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Mama Elephant - Reindeer Games & Jolly and Merry
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13,  Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Borders
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass and Stormy Sky
Copic Markers:  E53, E55, E57, E59, E42, E44, R20, R24, R29, B21, B24, B26, G12, G14, G16, Y00, Y35
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Wink of Stella - Clear Brush Marker

Thank you so much for coming by and I hope you'll drop by again.  Have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment