Saturday 31 December 2016

Happy New Year!

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a good day so far.  It has just started snowing here, like crazy.  I hope that doesn't prevent people from going out tonight for New Year's Eve.  I shall be staying home nice and cozy, having a steak dinner we will make ourselves.

I have made one final card for 2016.  I combined the older Pure Innocence - Cause For Celebration stamp set with the brand new Lisa Johnson Designs - Star Above stamp set, both from MFT Stamps to make this card.

I stamped the background panel with various sizes of star from the Stars Above stamp et and coloured some section with Copic Markers.  The little girl was stamped onto a Stitched Oval die cut and out of her was also coloured with Copic Markers, expect for the main part of her dress, which I paper pieced.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence - Cause For Celebration,  Lisa Johnson Designs - Stars Above
Dies: Blueprints 13 & 27, Stitched Oval Stax,  Spellbinders - Classic Ovals Large
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, V15, E33, E20  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Aqua - BG11, BG32, BG57  Shadow on dress - W3  Pink - R81, R85
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - kate & co - Cambridge 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Aqua card stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and Happy New Year!!  Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Hi, super card! I love her dress and the background you created.

    ReplyDelete