Friday 30 December 2016

Woofing You A Happy Birthday

Hello my friends, I hope your having a good day today.  I can't believe that it's New Year's Eve tomorrow, the year just seems to have flown by.

I am trying to get in the groove to make some cards but for some reason it's taking just a little extra effort.  I have lots of things to play with but for some reason I'm more into watching other people make this on YouTube then make something myself.

The following card, which is pretty simple, took me a couple of days from stamping, to die cutting and colouring, I just had to make myself get it together.

I used the Blueprints 27 die-namics from MFT Stamps to make the main elements of my card. The blue background on the windows were all coloured with a B000 Copic marker.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-Lucky Dogs,  Lawn Fawn - Happy Howlidays (Bone)
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 27,  Lawn Fawn - Happy Howlidays (Bone)
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black Dye Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers:  Corgi - E13, E15, E19, E40, E41, R000, R00  Chihauhua - E11, E13, E15, E40, E41, R000, R00, B21, B24  Scottish Terrier - W5, W7, W9, R000, R00, R24, R29, R39  Background - B000
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  65lb Red card stock,  Sakura - Black Glaze Pen and White Gel Pen

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by and have a great day! I hope to be back tomorrow with one last card for 2016.  Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment