Wednesday 14 December 2016

Have A Jolly Good Day

Hello my friends. I can't believe it's only 11 days until Christmas, the days are just flying by and I'm still trying to make some cards.

Today I broke out two older stamp sets from MFT Stamps and made a card with both of the images. I don't think I had ever used the Santa image at all before today.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-Little Santa and Elf Girl
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 & 20, Stitched Circle Stax
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Skin & Hair - E11, V15, E33, R21, E21, E27  Red - R24, R27, R89  White - C00, C1 Green - G12, G14, G16  Black - C5, C7, C9  Santa's Sack - E42, E43, E44  Belt Buckles - E21, E23
Other: Recollections - 110ld White card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  MFT Stamps - 100lb Wild Cherry card stock,  My Mind's Eye - Holly Jolly 6x6 paper pad,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for coming by and I hope you have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment