Saturday 10 December 2016

Here Comes Santa Paws

Hello my friends and Happy Saturday!  We had quite a bit of snow yesterday and we took the dog for a walk and shovelled the sidewalks before it turned to rain.  I have a black labrador Bailey, and he just loves the snow.

I have been trying to get to my Christmas stamp sets that I have not touched yet and I finally used the Simon Says Stamp exclusive Lawn Fawn Happy Howlidays stamp set and matching dies to make a couple of cards.

With the exception of the Snow-Capped Mountains dies from MFT Stamps all of the dies are from Lawn Fawn.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Happy Howlidays
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Happy Howlidays,  Leafy Backdrop-Landscape and Stitched Hillside Borders,  MFT Stamps - Snow-Capped Mountains
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean
Copic Markers:  Dogs - E23, E25, E27  Red - R24, R29, R39  Green - YG63, YG67  Bone - E40, E41
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Grey card stock,  Sakura - Black Glaze Pen and White Gel Pen,  Wink of Stella - Clear Brush Marker

Thank you for taking the time to drop by and I hope you'll come back again.  I will be posting my second card shortly. Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment