Tuesday 9 May 2017

Koala Windows

Hello my friends and welcome back. I have one more card today using the Cuddly Koalas stamp set from MFT Stamps.

This time I cut a panel of heavy weight card stock using the largest die in the Blueprints 13 die-namics.  I then used the Stitched Triple Peek-a-Boo Window die, still attached together, to cut windows in the upper portion of the panel.  I laid the panel on the front of an A2 card base and traced the inside of the three windows, so I would know where to stamp the tree branches and where to Copic colour.

I then stamped the sentiment and a few bear paws onto the lower portion of the panel and then popped the panel onto the card base using foam tape.  I then added the two Koalas, so that it looks like they could be holding the branches, and the card was done.

The finished card is clean and simple but still very cute.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Cuddly Koalas
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 and Stitched Triple Peek-a-Boo Window
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers:  Koalas - W1, W3, W5, W7, W9, R00, R20  Paw Prints - W5, W7  Branches - E23, E27, YG03, G14  Window Background - BG10, BG11
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 110lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Sakura - White Gel Pen,  Foam Tape

Thank you again for dropping by.  I hope to post a card soon using some supplies from my latest order from MFT Stamps.

Have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment