Monday 8 May 2017

The Best Hugs - MFTWSC331

Hello, and welcome back to another week of crafty goodness.  Today I broke out the Cuddly Koalas stamp set from MFT Stamps and made several different cards.

For this first card, I used the current sketch from the MFT Card Challenges as the layout inspiration.

For the circle element, I used the Stitched circle Stax die-namics to cut a circle from white card and stamped part of the tree from the Koala stamp set, which I coloured with Copic markers.  I then used some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and sponged on some clouds.

I also cut a piece of white card stock with the largest die from the Blueprints 13 die-namic and used Twisted Citron Distress Ink through the Star Grid stencil to make a background pattern.  The blue banner was made using a piece of dark blue card stock and the smallest die from the Puffy Cloud Border dies from Lawn Fawn.

Here is the finished card.


Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Cuddly Koalas
Dies: MFT Stamps - Stitched Circle Stax and Blueprints 13,  Lawn Fawn - Puffy Cloud Borders
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass and Twisted Citron
Copic Markers: Koalas - W1, W3, W5, W7, W9, R00, R20,  Tree - E23, E27, YG03, G14
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Blue card stock, Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Sakura - White Gel Pen

Thank you so much for dropping by.  I hope to be back soon with another one of my cards.

I Hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment