Tuesday 30 May 2017

You're My Shining Star

Hello my friends and welcome back.  Today I have another card to share using the Upon A Star stamp and die set from Lawn Fawn.

This time I made a starry sky using Light Modeling Paste through the Stars & Dots stencil from Simon Says Stamp.

I couldn't get a good picture but I highlighted one of the stars with some Spectrum Noir - Crystal Clear Sparkle pen, so that the background matched the sentiment.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Upon A Star
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Upon A Star,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13,  Simon Says Stamp - A2 Card Curved Edge
Inks: Simon Says stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: E08, E13, E15, E50
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Blue and Brown card stock,  Simon Says Stamp - Stars & Dots stencil,  Liquitex - Light Modeling Paste,  Foam Tape, Spectrum Noir - Crystal Clear Sparkle Brush Pen

Thank you for dropping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment