Saturday 6 May 2017

Loads of Fun

Yeah it's Saturday and the weather is lovely today.

As always, the weekends are busy doing chores around the house.  In between chores I did get a chance to make a card using a couple of different stamp sets from Lawn Fawn.

I used design paper to make the room floor and distress ink to ink up the room walls.  When I finished my card, I do wish I had used a different colour for the walls but overall, I happy enough with the card to still post it.  I paper pieced most of the clothes with the rest of the stamped images coloured with Copic markers.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Little Bundle and Loads of Fun
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Squeezed Lemonade
Copic Markers:  C00, C1, C3, BG10, BG11, B93, B97, B99, Y21, Y26
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  My Mind's Eye - Miss Caroline-Dilly Dally 6x6 paper pad (Floor) and Stella and Rose-Hattie 6x6 paper pad (Clothes),  Sakura - White and Gold Gel Pens,  Nuvo - Morning Dew Crystal Drops,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a wonderful day! Kathy

1 comment: