Thursday 4 May 2017

Your Birthday Is A Smash

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a good day.  We are having gorgeous warm and sunny weather, for the first time in ages.  Yeah!  Although apparently tonight it's supposed to change to severe thundershowers with pouring rain and maybe some hail.

I was outside this morning enjoying the warm and wandering around a garden centre, even though I didn't actually purchase anything today.

I also had a chance to make a couple of cards using the new Lawn Fawn - Year Seven stamp set and some fringe dies from MFT Stamps.  Although the stamp set is quite small, it's also so cute!

For my first card I used the Mini Fringe die from MFT Stamps and dangled the donkey piñata from a piece of co ordinating hemp cord.  I put the rest of the sentiment inside the card.



For my second card I used the Chevron Fringe die from MFT Stamps and the same hemp cord, this time adding a bow on the top.  It was so much fun making these super colourful cards.


Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Year Seven
Dies: MFT Stamps - Mini FringeChevron FringeBlueprints 20 and Blueprints 27
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Memento Ink - Sweet Plum
Copic Markers: Purple - V12, V15, V17  Aqua - BG11, BG13, BG57  Coral - R02, R05, R08  Yellow - Y00, Y15, Y38
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Coloured card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Sakura - White Glaze Pen,  American Crafts - Brights Hemp Cord,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment