Sunday 28 May 2017

You're Beary Fun

Hello my friends and welcome back.  It's an absolutely gorgeous day out again and I haven't been doing to much crafting but I did get a chance to make one card, using the new You're Claw-some stamp set from Lawn Fawn.

After I stamped and coloured the images, I fussy cut them and ran a Tuxedo Black Memento pen around the edges to hide any cutting imperfections.

I wasn't quite sure what kind of layout I was going to do and in the end decided to keep it simple and cut some different coloured card stock with the Stitched Rectangles dies from Simon Says Stamp.  I popped up the claw machine on foam tape and only glued down the top of the claw to give the card some extra dimension.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: You're Claw-some
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Bears - E31, E34  Blue - B21, B24, B26  Grey - C00, C1, C3, C5  Glass - Colorless Blender, BG10
Other: Recollections 110lb White card stock and 65lb Navy, Coral and Aqua card stock,  Sakura - Black Glaze Pen, Foam Tape, Nuvo - Morning Dew Crystal Drops

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  I hope your having a wonderful weekend! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment