Friday 19 May 2017

You Are My Sunshine - MFTWSC333

Hello my friends and welcome back.  Today is Friday and the beginning of a long weekend here.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we have some good weather too.

Today I made a card for the current sketch challenge at MFT Card Challenges.



I took a 5 1/2 " x 4 1/4" piece of heavyweight card stock and cut it into four pieces using the Beach Scene Builder die-namics from MFT Stamps and the Wave die from Sandals die set from The Stamps of Life.  I inked up each section with a different colour of distress ink and inlaid them back together to create the front panel for the card.

I coloured up the cute girl and sandcastle from the Beach Day stamp set from MFT Stamps.  I created the sun using a couple of dies from the Blueprints 13 die-namics.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence - Beach Day
Dies: MFT Stamps - Beach Scene Builder and Blueprints 13,  The Stamps of Life - Sandal, Lawn Fawn - Puffy Cloud Borders (For Cloud Masks)
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Inks - Gathered Twigs, Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers, Tumbled Glass, Scattered Straw
Copic Markers:  Skin - E11, E33, V15, R22  Bathing Suit - YG00, YG03, G14  Swim Ring & Hat - V12, V15, V17  Pail - R02, R05, R08  Sandcastle - E31, E33, E35
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Yellow card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Sakura - White Gel Roll Pen,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a wonderful rest of your day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment