Tuesday 9 May 2017

Thanks, Mate

Hello my friends and welcome back to my blog.

Today I have another card to share using the Cuddly Koalas stamp set and Blueprints 27 die-namics from MFT Stamps.

This time instead of colouring the inside of the windows with Copic markers, I used Salty Ocean Distress Ink that I sponged on and then sprayed with some water and blotted with paper towel to add some additional texture.

I again popped up the window frame with foam tape and added a few stamped and coloured images from the Cuddly Koalas set.  The finishing touch on this card was to add some 3mm and 4mm Clear Sparkling Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Cuddly Koalas
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 27
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Salty Ocean
Copic Markers: Koalas - W1, W3, W5, W7, W9, R00, R20  Tree - E23, E27, YG03, G29
Other: Recollections 100lb White card stock and 65lb Blue card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Pretty Pink Posh - 3mm and 4mm Sparkling Clear Sequins,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you come back to see my next card.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment