Sunday 1 January 2017

I Only Have Eyes For You - MFTWSC313

Happy New Year and welcome back to my little piece of the internet.  For the first card of 2017,  I made a card using the current sketch from MFT Card Challenges.



For my card I used a retired Pure Innocence stamp set from MFT Stamps called Guess Who Loves You.  I paper pieced her top and coloured the rest of her with Copic markers.  I topped the lenses of her glasses with Spectrum Noir - Clear Overlay Glitter Brush Pen and then Glassy Accents.  It's hard to see in pictures but it real life it has great sparkle.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence - Guess Who Loves You
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 & 27,  Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers:  Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Pants - W1, W3, W5  Glasses - R37, B000
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Love Me 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  65lb Blue card stock,  Spectrum Noir - Clear Overlay Glitter Brush Pen,  Ranger - Glossy Accents

Thank you so much for dropping by.  Wishing us all a good year ahead! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment