Monday 28 November 2016

A Lot Like Christmas

Hello my friends and welcome to a new week.  We are finally having a decent day today, weather wise, after a very raining October and November.

Today I made a card using using the new Santa's Wonderland stamp set from Neat and Tangled.  It is such a cute set.

For the sky background I blended Tumbled Glass and Stormy Sky distress ink, sprayed it with some water and then blotted up the drops.  I then decided to use the snow stamp from the set and some Unicorn ink from Hero Arts to make it look like snow falling but it didn't really show up.  So then I took a Stardust gel pen from Sakura and dotted it around the sky, which I think adds a nice bit of sparkle.

I'm really happy with the finished card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Neat and Tangled - Santa's Wonderland
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13,  Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Borders
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass and Stormy Sky,  Hero Arts - Unicorn pigment ink
Copic Markers: Red - R24, R27, R39  Snow - BG10, Colorless Blender,  White that's not snow - C00, C1  Black C5, C7, C9,  Tree - G12, G14, G16, Y35
Other:  Recollections - 110lb white card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Sakura - Black glaze pen and White & Stardust gel pens,  Foam Tape

Thank you for coming by and visiting.  I hope you come back again soon, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment