Monday 21 November 2016

Wooly Christmas

Hello my friends, I hope you having a good day and if you live the United States you are getting ready for your Thanksgiving this week.

Today I made a card using a couple of lambs/sheep from the super cute Wooly Winter stamp set from Mama Elephant.  When I saw these two images in the stamp set in knew I had to buy it.  My sister loves to knit and I totally thought of her when I saw these cuties.

The card itself is very clean and simple but I think it helps highlight the little images.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Mama Elephant - Wooly Winter,  MFT Stamps - Elf Girl (Sentiment)
Dies: MFT Stamps - Stitched Square Stax
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass
Copic Markers: W00, W1, W3, R00, R20, E000, E00, B21, B24
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Winter Wonderland 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape,  Sakura - Black Glaze Pen

Thank you so much for dropping by.  I hope to be back again shortly with another card.  Have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment