Tuesday 22 November 2016

Milk and Cookies

Good morning my friends, I hope you are doing well today.

Yesterday afternoon I coloured the Pure Innocence girl from the Milk  Cookies stamp set from MFT Stamps.  When I looked at the sentiments that came with the stamp set, I thought it would actually make a cute Valentine's Day card, so I took a break from Christmas and made this card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence - Milk & Cookies
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 & 20, Stitched Ovals Stax
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Memento Ink - Lady Bug
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, V15, E33, R21  Hair - E21, E25, E29  Dress - C00, C1, R24, R27, R39  Shoes - C5, C7, C9  Chair - W00, W1, W3, E42, E44
Design Paper: American Crafts - XOXO 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape,  Ranger - Glossy Accents

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment