Monday 21 November 2016

Merry Christmas

Hello again, I have been on a role making Christmas cards and I made another card using the Wooly Winter stamp set from mama Elephant.

When I first made it I was not too happy but I seemed to have salvaged the card by adding the snowflakes to the background so it was not so plain.

I hope you like it.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Mama Elephant - Wooly Winter & Jolly and Merry
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 20
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Hero Arts - Unicorn pigment ink,  Versamark
Copic Markers: W00, W1, W3, R00, R20, R24, R27, Y21, Y35, E23, E27
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Silver Detail embossing powder,  Sakura, Black Glaze Pen,  Foam Tape,  Ranger - Diamond Stickles

Have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment