Friday 18 November 2016

Toasty Greetings - MFTWSC307

Hello my friends and happy Friday!

Today I made a card for the current sketch challenge at MFT Card Challenges.


I used a stamp set that I kind of forgot about.  It is the Toasty Greetings stamp set from MFT Stamps that came out last year

I inked up the background of the small rectangle with distress ink, sprayed it with water and blotted it with a paper towel to add some texture to the sky.

The cute snowman and penguin are toasting up some marshmallows to share.

Here are a couple of pictures of the finished card.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-Toasty Greetings
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 8,  Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Borders
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Squeezed Lemonade
Copic Markers: Snowman - BG10, C00, C1, C5, C7, C9, Y35, R02, R08, B91, B21, BG72  Penguin - C5, C7, C9, YG03, YG23, YG63, YR16  Fire - E41, E44, Y02, Y06, YR12, YR16
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape,  Sakura - Black Glaze Pen

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope to be back soon.  Have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment