Tuesday 15 November 2016

Santa's Favorite

Hello again my friends, I had a chance to make another card using some more coloured images from the Jingle All The Way stamp set.

This time I used a different Santa, the little girl again and a tree.  I cut a panel of white card stock with the largest die from the Blueprints 13 die set from MFT Stamps.  I then used the Stitched Hillside Borders dies from Lawn Fawn to make some snowy hills.

I inked up the top (sky) portion of the panel with Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean distress inks, sprayed it with water and blotted with paper towels.  I then used the Confetti stencil from Heidi Swapp and some Light Modeling Paste to add some snow in the sky.

Here are a couple of pictures of the final card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps - MFT Stamps-Birdie Brown-Jingle All The Way
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13,  Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Borders
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, V15, E33, R20  Red - R24, R27, R29  Black - C5, C7, C9  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Blue - B21, B23, B26  Tree - YG03, YG25, YG67, E27, E29, Y35
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Sakura - Black Glaze Pen and White Gel Pen,  Liquitex - Light Modeling Paste, Heidi Swapp - Confetti Stencil

Thanks again for dropping by.  I will be back shortly with another card.  Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment