Tuesday 8 November 2016

Beary Good Birthday

Hello my friends, I hope your having a good day and if your in the United States good luck on the election today.

Yesterday I made a card using some new goodies I got from MFT Stamps.  This was also my colouring for Day 7 of The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge.

These polar bears are so cute and I love how the iceberg dies go so well with them.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-Polar Bear Pals
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles,  Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Borders,  MFT Stamps - Icebergs
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass & Salty Ocean
Copic Markers: W00, W1, W3, R00, R24, R29, R39, B21, B24, B26
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape,  Sakura - Black Glaze Pen

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment