Friday 4 November 2016

Lean On Me - FMS261

Hello again my friends, I hope you're happy that it's Friday today.

Today I made a card using the Happy Hedgehogs stamp set from MFT Stamps and the current sketch from Freshly Made Sketches for my card layout.





Below is a list the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown - Happy Hedgehogs
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Memento Ink - Rich Cocoa
Copic Markers: E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, R20, E33, E37, E39, BG10, BG11, G40, G82, G99
Other: My Mind's Eye - Lost & Found-Breeze 6x6 paper pad,  Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you'll come back soon.  Kathy

2 comments:

  1. These hedgies are just so cute and you've created a fabulous scene with them. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete